Recently elected County Supervisor Kristin Gaspar will be the special guest at Wednesday’s UCCA meeting.
These are some of the issues and topics on the agenda for the July UCCA meeting:
- Homelessness in San Diego County & Fire Safety with County Supervisor Kristin Gaspar
- Meals on Wheels
- Addiction treatment and counseling
- Short Term vacation rentals
- Miramar safety letter / TV follow up
- UCCA’s grant award
- New Summer Concerts banners
- Logo T-shirts
- National Night Out Dance Marathon – August 1
- EdUCate / UCCA possible partnership on light pole banners
- Volunteer appreciation – August 13
- Fire and Police reports
- City Council District 1 staff
University City Community Association (UCCA) is a non-profit (501c4) organization funded through membership dues, which provides and promotes the civic, cultural, social, educational and recreational development and improvement in University City; and provides a forum where the interests of residents may be expressed and contributions made to the protection of life and property in the community. UCCA is the source for University City News.
The July 12 UCCA meeting is at the Community Library, 4155 Governor Drive, at 6 PM. All are welcome. This is a community meeting featuring law enforcement, fire-rescue service, legislative and other community leaders. All are welcome.
If you have an agenda item to suggest, please call UCCA’s voice mail 858-412-0786; or use the Contact Us link at http://www.universitycitynews.org/contact-us-or-volunteer-in-uc/