From the County News Center:
Hey, San Diego, it’s peak fire season again. Getting prepared doesn’t have to be hard. Take these important steps to prepare yourself and your family for a disaster and “Earn the Perfect 10” score on your personal preparedness checklist.
- Register for AlertSanDiego.
- Maintain 100 feet of defensible space around your home.
- Know your hazards.
- Stay informed with official information.
- Have a disaster plan for your family.
- Be ready to evacuate in 15 minutes or less.
- Create an emergency supplies kit.
- Ensure your home insurance policy fully covers your home and contents.
- Download the SD Emergency App.
- Be prepared to evacuate your pets and livestock.
For more information, visit http://www.readysandiego.org/earn-the-perfect-10/
For related posts, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/category/district-3/