From City Planner Katie Witherspoon: You are invited to join the City of San Diego Planning Department for a live Zoom webinar on Tuesday, March 16, 2021, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. This is a public meeting and all are invited; registration is required.
Agenda items include:
- Recap of Urban Design Presentations: The project team will provide an overview of the previous urban design presentations and work completed to date.
- Transit Oriented Development and Transit Oriented Districts: The project team will discuss the characteristics and applicability of transit oriented development (TOD).
- Urban Design Concepts: Transit Connections and Placemaking Opportunities in University: The project team will share initial urban design concepts and provide opportunities for feedback and discussion.
- Agenda: available at https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/ucpus_agenda_03.16.2021_final.pdf
- Registration: available at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0rfuCqqjwiE9SIZd5p9JC5ZyINbMwdzIW3
- Questions? Have a question or comment about the University Community Plan Update? Sign up for office hours at https://doodle.com/mm/katiewitherspoon/book-a-time
- Email: If you would like to see times available during different hours of the week, please email Katie Witherspoon at KatieW@sandiego.gov and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Visit: University (City) Community Plan Update Subcommittee website at https://www.planuniversity.org/
For related posts, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/category/ucpu/