From the City of San Diego:
You can report problems like potholes or graffiti and connect directly to the City’s work tracking system.
Walking down the street and see a problem? Take a photo and upload it from home or while still nearby. Get It Done will automatically update the problem report with information about where the photo was taken.
Please download the app and participate in making your San Diego neighborhood a better place!
Using the Get It Done application, City of San Diego residents may report problems and request services in many categories, including:
- Abandoned Vehicle
- Dead Animal
- Storm Drain
- Street Light
- Traffic Sign
- Traffic Signal
- Tree Hazard
To view, use or download the City of San Diego’s Get It Done application, visit https://www.sandiego.gov/get-it-done
In addition, the application provides a helpful Resources section with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) addressing common City of San Diego issues such as Code Enforcement:
- Abandoned Vehicles (Over 72 Hours)
- ABC Establishment Complaint
- Code Enforcement
- Environmental Services
- Illegal Dumping
- Inoperable Vehicle on Private Property
- Over Irrigation / Illegal Discharge to Storm Drain System
- Public Utilities – Water & Sewer
- Street Sweeping
- Trees and Tree Hazards
- Weed Abatement/Fire Hazards
- How do I report potholes located on the freeway?
- How do I contact County, State, or Federal government offices?
- How do I request a birth certificate?
To review the FAQ section of the City’s website, visit https://getitdone.force.com/TSWCommunityFAQ
For related posts, visit http://www.universitycitynews.org/category/district-1/