💖🤍💙 For the most up-to-date information about the 2023 UC Celebration, visit: https://uccelebration.com/
Have you heard? It’s back! The Run, the Food, the Parade, the Games, the Booths, the Opportunity Draw Gift Baskets, … and so Much More!
For more information, visit our website at uccelebration.com and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/UCCelebration
- UC Celebration website: https://uccelebration.com/
- VOLUNTEER: https://volunteersignup.org/WFCM4
- 5K RUN registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/5k-and-1-mile-fun-run-uc-celebration-july-4th-2023-tickets-608758592337
- BOOTHS (vendor and community): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/uc-celebration-booth-application-2023-registration-608000314307
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/UCCelebration
💖🤍💙 Don’t forget, the UC Celebration is a fundraiser so bring money; there are lots of opportunities donate and make purchases and to support the Parks Council. Registration is required for the 5K; tickets are required for many of the kids games and activities. There is an opportunity draw for gift baskets. Donations are accepted for the breakfast.
Beer for purchase at the beer garden. Food vendors and others will be available for those who wish to make purchases. All proceeds from the UC Celebration support the UC Parks Council and help to fund events such as the Summer Concerts.
💖🤍💙 Getting to the UC Celebration on the 4th of July at Standley Park:
- PARK AND RIDE: Parking at the UC Celebration will be limited due to construction at Spreckels and restrictions at Standley and at Swanson. For your planning purposes, please note that general parking is available along Governor Drive and on Mercer and at the Standley Middle School parking lot on Radcliffe. Additional parking is available adjacent to the Old Town Trolley stops. Don’t drive; take the free shuttle aboard the Old Town Trolley, operating along Governor Drive from 11 AM to 7:30 PM. Trolley makes a continuous loop on Governor from the I-805 Park n Ride to Stresemann with stops along Governor, from east to west, include:
- The Park and Ride at 805
- Gullstrand St – both sides
- Curie Elementary School and across street at Urgent Care
- Mercer Ave and across street at Standley Park
- Corner of Regents Rd – both sides
- Corner of Stresemann Ave at Church of Latter Day Saints
Were you there? ICYMI, here’s a link to some of the event photos for the 2022 UC Celebration