For more University City News, visit UCCA’s newsfeed at https://www.universitycitynews.org/.
It’s a newsletter gallery! Scroll down to see University City history as told through UCCA’s newsletters, now in continuous print since May 2002. Click on the cover image below to view the entire issue. UCCA distributes a monthly newsletter to households and many businesses in the south UC community. 10 issues per year – 6,000 copies per issue!
Download PDF 2020 Newsletter Deadlines and Distribution Dates : UCCA Newsletter Schedule 2020
In addition to the print newsletter, University City News (UCCA) has recently converted to a newsfeed format. Visit our home page https://www.universitycitynews.org/ for the latest University City News.
Be the Eyes and Ears of UC: The University City Community Association Newsletter is comprised of information sent to the editor. The association does not have reporters, photographers or staff. You are welcome to write and submit articles and story suggestions that pertain to community and residents.
Here are the article guidelines:
- Your article should be approximately 250 words or less, sent in a Word document and attached to an email.
- Include who, what, why, where, and how.
- Be as brief and concise as possible. Editing may result in errors.
- DO NOT send articles in a pdf formats.
- UCCA does not guarantee publication.
- Submitted materials may be published on the Internet.
- The Editor reserves the right to edit articles as needed.
- Articles or ads considered to be political will not be accepted.
- Attach photos separately in a picture format at high resolution or straight from camera as a jpeg or png.
- Send to UCCAeditor@gmail.com or email@example.com or the the Contact Us link https://www.universitycitynews.org/contact-us-or-volunteer-in-uc/.
Deadline for the upcoming month’s issue is generally the 15th of the current month. Please send your submission as early as possible. The deadline for the upcoming issue may be the 15th but the newsletter can fill up before the deadline. Articles and news items are reviewed as they are received. Priority may be given to UCCA members and time sensitive material. Articles may also be edited for allowed space. UCCA does not discriminate against nor endorse all information in the monthly newsletter.
The UCCA Newsletter receives information and advertising from a variety of sources. UCCA cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of the information or the complete absence of errors and/or omissions, nor does UCCA assume responsibility for the same. Publication does not constitute an endorsement.
Interested in Advertising in our Newsletter? Visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/advertising-rates/ for details.
UCCA Newsletter Gallery (these are large files and PDF may take time to download); Click on the cover image to download entire issue. Stay tuned: the next University City News will be posted when it becomes available. Please note that the FlipBook version displays properly on most laptop and desktop computers; the PDF version is also compatible with most mobile devices.