There are now three ways that UCCA can help promote your business:
- Print advertising in our monthly newsletter – now every page in full color!
- Buy Local promotions to our UCCA members
- Sponsored posts on our website*
For more information about the three ways that UCCA can help promote your business, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/2017/09/15/promote-your-business-when-you-advertise-in-the-university-city-newsletter/
Advertise in our full color local newsletter which is hand delivered to 6,000 households and businesses each month.
The deadline for ad payment is approximately the 15th of the month preceding publication. The advertising and article submission deadline for the February 2019 print issue is January 17, 2019.
Contact Terri Day at UccaAds@hotmail.com for information and to reserve space. Send your advertisement as a jpg or pdf file to Terri Day at UccaAds@hotmail.com. Reservation for ad space is accepted on a ﬁrst come-ﬁrst served basis beginning the 1st of the month preceding publication. Ad space is limited. The advertising and article submission deadline for the February 2019 print issue is January 17, 2019.
Please note: All ads full color; advertising prices increase with ads placed in the November 2018 newsletter.
Width by Height – location – size – price:
- Business Card interior – 3.5″ x 2″ – $80
- Quarter Page interior – 3.5″ x 4.5″ – $180
- Half Page interior – 7.5″ x 4.5″ – $360
- Back Half Page – 7.5″ x 4.5″ – $500 (contact Terri Day at UccaAds@hotmail.com for details and to reserve space)
- Back Full Page – 7.5″ x 4.5″ – $1000 (contact Terri Day at UccaAds@hotmail.com for details and to reserve space)
- Pay for ad by check made out to: University City Community Association (UCCA), PO Box 22574, San Diego, CA 92122
- Pay for advertising online through PayPal; see below.
UCCA distributes a monthly newsletter to households and many businesses in the southern University City community. 10 issues per year – 6,000 copies per issue.
Here are the article guidelines: You are welcome to write and submit articles that pertain to the 92122 University City community and residents. Articles should be 250 words or less, text only. Photos must be high resolution JPEG format. Include your complete name, address, phone and email and send to the UC newsletter editor at UccaEditor@gmail.com. The deadline is usually the 15th of the current month for publication in the following month. The newsletter can fill up before the deadline, so submit early.
In addition to the print newsletter, University City News (UCCA) has recently converted to a newsfeed format. Visit our home page for the latest University City News. Submit your events or news items on the Contact Us page.
To view current and past print newsletters, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/ucca-newsletter-archives/