There are now three ways that UCCA can help promote your business:
- Print advertising in our monthly newsletter – now every page in full color!
- Buy Local promotions to our UCCA members
- Sponsored posts on our website
For more information about the three ways that UCCA can help promote your business, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/2017/09/15/promote-your-business-when-you-advertise-in-the-university-city-newsletter/
Advertise in our full color local newsletter which is hand delivered to 6,000 households and businesses each month.
The deadline for ad payment is approximately the 15th of the month preceding publication. Contact Terri Day at UccaAds@hotmail.com for information and to reserve space. Send your advertisement as a jpg or pdf file to Terri Day at UccaAds@hotmail.com. Reservation for ad space is accepted on a ﬁrst come-ﬁrst served basis beginning the 1st of the month preceding publication. Ad space is limited.
Width by Height – location – size – price:
- Business Card interior – 3.5″ x 2″ – $80
- Quarter Page interior – 3.5″ x 4.5″ – $180
- Half Page interior – 7.5″ x 4.5″ – $360
- Back Half Page – 7.5″ x 4.5″ – $500 [Includes one complementary ‘sponsored post’ online article (an $80 value); contact Terri Day at UccaAds@hotmail.com for details and to reserve space.]
- Back Full Page – 7.5″ x 9.5″ – $1000 [Includes two complementary ‘sponsored post’ online articles (an $160 value); contact Terri Day at UccaAds@hotmail.com for details and to reserve space.]
- Pay for ad by check made out to: University City Community Association (UCCA), PO Box 22574, San Diego, CA 92122
- Pay for advertising online through PayPal; see below.
UCCA distributes a monthly newsletter to households and many businesses in the southern University City community. 10 issues per year – 6,000 copies per issue.
In addition to the print newsletter, University City News (UCCA) has recently converted to a newsfeed format. Visit our home page for the latest University City News. Submit your events or news items on the Contact Us page.
To view current and past print newsletters, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/ucca-newsletter-archives/