All Neighborhood Watch groups and UC residents are urged to show their appreciation for our Northern Division Officers and Fire/Rescue Officers at Food Truck Family Night, August 5, 5:30-6:30 PM.
On Wednesday, August 5, UC Neighborhood Watch is partnering with Community Officer Holly Tafoya and Northern Division to join the fun at Food Truck Family Night* at Spreckels Elementary from 5:30-6:30 PM. Meet, greet and thank some of San Diego’s finest.
- Check out some of the newest police vehicles and equipment.
- Fire/rescue truck and more!
- Bring your own chairs and/or blankets if you’d like to eat on site.
- Giveaways include reflective bracelets (great for early morning and evening walkers) to the first 200 visitors to the Neighborhood Watch table.
- Free community contacts directory for all adults.
Contact UC Neighborhood Watch Coordinator Barbara Gellman at email@example.com or 858-452-2326 if you have any questions.
* A percentage of your food truck purchases are directed back into UC public schools to help pay for extra supplies and programs that are not in their yearly budget. Weekly Food Truck Family Night is sponsored by EdUCate!. For the current schedule, visit https://www.uc-educate.org/.
What do Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor, ImproveUC and UCCA have in common? They are all ways neighbors can connect with neighbors and the University City community. Create a post, start a conversation, share the news, organize an event, keep in touch, take a look:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/universitycitycommunityassociation
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/UCCA_SD
- Nextdoor – https://nextdoor.com/sandiego/
- ImproveUC – http://improveuc.org/
- UCCA – https://www.universitycitynews.org/