University City Community Association UCCA meets Wednesday, February 10, at 6 PM.
University Community Library, 4155 Governor Dr, San Diego, CA 92122.
All are welcome.
This month’s special agenda items include:
– Party Houses (the Community Assisted Party Program) with Officer Robert Harvey, the new CAPP coordinator
– Live Well Partnership with San Diego County Community Health Promotion Specialist Roberto C. Ramirez
– MCAS Miramar runway project
– Odors in southeast University City
– Imagine UC 2020 – Standley Park improvements
Standing agenda items include:
– Updates from community and elected leaders such as Police, Fire, Sherri Lightner’s office, the Library and UCCA president.
If you have an agenda item to suggest, please do so through the ‘contact us’ link at https://www.universitycitynews.org/.
To view related posts, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/category/university-city-news-ucca/
Notes: Join UCCA today at https://www.universitycitynews.org/join-ucca-today/
If you have a news item to share, please submit your story through UCCA’s Contact Us link at https://www.universitycitynews.org/contact-us-or-volunteer-in-uc/
Review article guidelines at https://www.universitycitynews.org/ucca-newsletter-archives/
What do Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor, ImproveUC and UCCA have in common? They are all ways neighbors can connect with neighbors and the University City community. Create a post, start a conversation, share the news, organize an event, keep in touch, take a look:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/universitycitycommunityassociation
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/UCCA_SD
- Nextdoor– https://nextdoor.com/sandiego/
- ImproveUC– http://improveuc.org/
- UCCA – https://www.universitycitynews.org/