The holiday season officially begins in University City on Friday, December 13, 2019. University City Parks Council (UCPC), University City Community Association (UCCA), and Standley Recreation Advisory Group (RAG) invite you to a festive and fun-filled evening with family and friends. Enjoy a hearty dinner, music and entertainment, arts and crafts and an appearance from Santa. For those who wish to attend Dinner with Santa, please note that tickets are sold on the day of the event and are cash or checks only. There is no cost for the music and entertainment, arts and crafts, visit from Santa, or the tree and menorah lighting. We hope to see you there!
- When: Friday, December 13, 2019
- Where: Standley Recreation Center, 3585 Governor Drive, San Diego, CA 92122
- Time: Dinner with Santa begins at 5:15 p.m. Crafts and visits with Santa too! Outdoor entertainment, Tree and Menorah Lighting following dinner.
- Dinner Tickets: Cash or Checks only
- Children under age 2: free
- Children ages 2 to 12: $3
- Children 12 and older and Adults: $7
- Entertainment, Arts & Crafts, Santa: No cost
For related posts, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/category/parks-recreation-dept/