University City Community Association (UCCA) will hold its April 2021 general meeting via ZOOM on Wednesday, April 14, starting at 6:00 PM. This is a public meeting. California assemblymember Chris Ward will be UCCA’s special guest. Diane Ahern will follow him with a brief overview and explanation of the Fire Safe Council’s draft Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP)*. UC High Grad Nite committee will announce and explain their request for funding. Current updates on what the changing COVID categories will now allow will be shared by our legislative liaisons as well as other important government business.
If you have an agenda item to suggest or you would like to speak during Public Comment, please contact us by email at UniversityCityNews@gmail.com or visit our Contact Us page at https://www.universitycitynews.org/contact-us-or-volunteer-in-uc/.
April 14, 2021 – preliminary A G E N D A
- 6:00- Welcome, Pledge of Allegiance, announcements
- 6:05- Approval of March minutes (vote)
- Approval of agenda (vote)
- *SD Community Police officer- Melanie Bognuda
- 6:08-6:30 Guest Speaker- CA 78th DIst. Assemblyman Chris Ward
- 6:30-6:40 Diane Ahern, Pres. of the University City Fire/Safe Council. New CA Wildfire Plan for U.C.
- 6:45- Public Comment: (speakers limited to 3 minutes)
- U.C. High Senior Grad Party-Request for funds
- UCPG/CPUS- Chris Nielsen/Katie Rodolico
- 6:50-7:05 Legislative Reports from City/County/State liaisons
- 7:10 – Budget report-Don Hotz, sent electronically (vote); Membership-Hallie Burch has provided to Board via email
- 7:15- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Street Banners, Standley Park News – Diane Ahern
- Neighborhood Watch – Barbara Gellman
- Beautification/medians – Merle Langston
- 7:30- Old/New Business
- 7:35- Adjournment- Next meeting May 12, 2021
Don Hotz is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
- Topic: UCCA April Meeting
- Time: Apr 14, 2021 6 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81828325250
- Meeting ID: 818 2832 5250
* Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP) information available at https://www.universitycitynews.org/fire-safe-council-public-comment/