Due to the City Council District 6 Candidate Forum on Tuesday, April 26, the UC Celebration (4th of July) planning meeting on Wednesday, the Parks and Recreation meeting of Thursday, and the anticipation of an announcement about an in-person meeting for the Community Plan Update, the print version of University City News will be delayed one week so that the volunteers who produce the print newsletter can provide our readers with the most up-to-date news and features possible. The print version of the newsletter will be available for distribution the first weekend of May; Friday or Saturday, May 6 or 7, 2022. The PDF version will be posted on the University City News website as soon as it’s available.
- Tuesday, April 26: Register for the District 6 City Council Forum at http://lwvsdforums.org/Apr26
- Wednesday, April 27: UC Celebration (4th of July) planning committee in person at 7 PM at the Standley Recreation Center (no registration needed)
- Thursday, April 28: Parks & Recreation Community Recreation Group in person at 7 PM at the Standley Recreation Center (no registration needed)
- Tuesday, May 10: University Community Planning Group (UCPG) meets at 6 PM. When available, the agenda will be posted at https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/profiles/university/agendas
- Wednesday, May 11: University City Community Association (UCCA) meets at 6 PM. When available, the agenda will be posted at https://www.universitycitynews.org/
- To be determined: The May 2022 meeting of the University Plan Update Subcommittee is planned to be in-person. Please check for the date, location, and registration details at https://www.planuniversity.org/meetings