The University Community Planning Group (UCPG) will meet via Zoom at 6 PM on Tuesday, August 9, 2022. This is a public meeting and all are invited to attend. The July 12 agenda and Zoom information is available at the bottom of this post and is also available on the Planning Group website at https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/profiles/university/agendas
Preliminary Agenda Items include (all items listed are subject to change):
- 7:00 8. Information Item: New Organic Waste Recycling Collection. What can be expected by residents and businesses with this program? Andrea Deleon,
Recycling Specialist III, Environmental Services, City of San Diego, presenting.
- 7:25 9. Action Item: PRJ-1051319 DISH Wireless SDSAN00474C, located at 8800 Lombard Place. The wireless facility is located on the roof of the
“Palisades” residential building at UTC. Applicant is requesting a CPG recommendation for a Neighborhood Use Permit for the project. Mercedes Thatcher, Stand8, presenting.
- 7:50 10. Action Item: Recommendation from the CIP subcommittee on traffic signal modifications at Governor and Genesee. The subcommittee will be
asking for the UCPG to send its letter of recommendations to CM LaCava. Karen Martien, presenting.
- 8:15 11. Action Item: Revised UCPG Membership forms. The information requested for new members does not differ from our current membership form
so a bylaw revision is not necessary. Approval is requested for this revision. Roger Cavnaugh and Anu Delouri, presenting.
- 8:35 12. Action item: Adoption of the 2021-2022 UCPG Annual Report. Chris Nielsen, presenting.
To join the meeting, drag-and drop this URL into your browser or follow the link:
- Meeting ID: 895 7937 0533
- Passcode: 740978
To dial in from your phone: Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdrrfxGkEh