On Wednesday, March 13, UCCA hosts Neighbor Networking at 5:30, community meeting at 6 PM. All are welcome. Please join us. UCCA issues preliminary agenda for Wednesday, March 13, 2019, University City Community Association monthly meeting: this month’s meeting will feature a presentation from Ryan Perry from Westfield UTC. Ongoing agenda items include updates from community and legislative representatives such as the Police and Fire departments and local elected and legislative leaders. Each meeting includes an Open Forum during which interests and concerns of community members may be expressed.
If you have an agenda item to suggest or would like to speak during open forum, please use the Contact Us link at https://www.universitycitynews.org/contact-us-or-volunteer-in-uc/or email us at email@example.com.
UNIVERSITY CITY COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION (UCCA), Wednesday, March 13, 2019, GENERAL MEETING, at the University Community Library, 4155 Governor Drive, 92122.
A G E N D A : (tentative) indicated times below are approximate
5:30 – Networking with Neighbors (while we set up)
6:00- Welcome, Pledge of Allegiance, special guests*
- Approval of February minutes (vote)
- Approval of Agenda (vote)
*Presentation of “Appreciation” plaque to Westfield, UTC, receiving the plaque will be Ryan Perry, Westfield Mgr.
6:15- Police and Fire
- SD Police Report-Brandon Broaddus, Community Officer
- SD Fire and Rescue -Battalion Chief Woolery/ or designee
6:20- Legislative representatives
6:35- President’s Remarks….
6:40- Treasurer’s Report – electronically sent to Board members – vote to approve– Don Hotz
6:45 -Membership Report – Hallie Burch/Barbara Gellman
6:50- OPEN FORUM-SPEAKERS LIMITED TO 3-5 MINUTES
- EdUCate-“Taste of the Triangle” request, Katie Dunahoo
- Anthony Episcopo- San Diego County Republican Party
- Randall Tonini/David Wright- “Celebration” request/plans
- Joe LaCava – District #1 City Council candidate
- Alexandra Haag- Voice/Sound studio
- Yaifon Pattiya — AAHarn Thai Restaurant (see March newsletter)
7:10- OLD BUSINESS:
- UCHS request for 4/19 “Sights and Sounds” support (vote)
7:15 – COMMITTEE REPORTS:
- C.P.U.S.- Katie Rodolico/Deanna Ratnikova (Community Plan Update Subcommittee)
- Town Council Coalition- Mack
- Neighborhood Watch- Barbara
- C.A.S.A./ banners …update on grants, etc…- Diane/Barry
- SPRC– Diane/Deanna—-merging the organizations
7:40 – ADJOURNMENT…Next meeting Wednesday, April 10
*HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY !