From UCPG Chair Chris Nielsen: UCPG, the University Community Planning Group, will meet on Tuesday, September, 2020, at 6:00 PM, using Zoom Meeting video conferencing software. The complete agenda with Zoom Meeting details for the Tuesday, September 15, 2020 UCPG Planning Group meeting is available at https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/profiles/university/agendas
Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change without notice. Agenda highlights for the September 15, 2020 UCPG meeting include:
- 6:30 6. Public Comment: Non-Agenda Items (3-minute limit).
- 6:40 7. Action Item: Request for an all-way stop sign at Science Park Road and Torreayana Road under Council Policy 800-2. Aida Edgington, Rick Engineering Co., presenting. Presentation available at Science Park Rd-Torreyana Rd-rev
- 7:00 8. Information Item: Presentation in favor of ballot measure E, removing the Midway Plan Area 30’ height limit. Cathy Kenton, Midway Planning Group Co-chair, presenting. Presentation available at Yes on E! CPG Presentation
- 7:20 9. Information Item: UC San Diego Fire Station and right of way improvements, located at the corner of North Torrey Pines Road and Genesee Avenue, Monica Arredondo from the City of San Diego presenting. Presentation at UCSD Fire Station Informative Presentation-09-10-2020
- 7:40 10. Action Item: Approval of a Project recommendation for Costa Verde Revitalization, PTS 477943. University Community Plan Amendment, Costa Verde Specific Plan Amendment and Amendment to Planned Commercial Development Permit No. 90-1109, TM and Street Vacation to add approximately 125,000 sq ft of commercial & retail space, a 200 room hotel and add approx. 400,000 sq. ft. of office/research use located at the northwest corner of Nobel Dr and Genesee Ave. John Murphy, Regency, and Dan Ryan, Alexandria, presenting. Presentation at Costa Verde Center Revitalization Project UCPG Presentation 09-15-20
The complete agenda with Zoom Meeting details for the Tuesday, September 15, 2020 UCPG Planning Group meeting is available at https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/profiles/university/agendas
For related posts including Costa Verde info, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/category/ucpg/
Meeting Details: Your meeting host is Chris Nielsen, UCPG Chair. Meeting participants will initially be admitted into the meeting “waiting room”. He will move participants from there to the meeting itself. Participants will be muted on entry, and will need to “raise their hands” to be recognized to speak. Thanks for your courtesy.
To join the meeting, drag-and drop this URL into your browser or follow the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85000135406?pwd=dk1BVmxibmpjcGxjcmR4MUx6YUhOdz09
Meeting ID: 850 0013 5406
To dial in from your phone: Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kgvvOIRC2