From Shift San Diego: During these closures, SDG&E crews will perform underground electrical activities. Beginning the week of Sunday, January 31 and continuing for approximately two weeks, full closures will be in place on the eastbound and westbound lanes of La Jolla Village Drive. The first week of full closures will begin on the westbound lanes of La Jolla Village Drive and the following week, there will be full closures in place on the eastbound lanes of the roadway.
What to Expect:
• Beginning Sunday, January 31, full closures will be in place on westbound La Jolla Village Drive from Genesee Avenue to Regents Garden Row
• Beginning Sunday, February 7, full closures will be in place on eastbound La Jolla Village Drive from Costa Verde Boulevard to Genesee Avenue
• As work progresses, crews may move to the eastbound lanes of La Jolla Village Drive during the week of January 31
• Work and closure hours will be Sundays through Thursdays, from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night
• Please use caution while traveling in the area and follow signage
Construction schedules are subject to change. For more information, visit https://www.keepsandiegomoving.com/Mid-coast/midcoast-notices.aspx