It’s local shopping at its best! It’s the University City Garage Sale sponsored by Coldwell Banker UC! Time to clean out the garage? Looking to pick up a few items? There’s something for both sellers and buyers. If you’re a seller, call your CB agent or email ColdwellBankerUC@gmail.com to join. The deadline is July 7, 2021, to sign up. Coldwell Banker UC will provide free advertising, signs and maps. Please be prepared to following CDC COVIC precautions and have a wonderful day of buying and selling!
- Sellers: To ensure that your sale is listed on the University City map, please contact your Coldwell Banker agent or email by July 7, 2021.
- Buyers: Maps will be available at 7 AM on Saturday, July 10, at the Coldwell Banker University City office located in University Square (home of Vons and Rite Aid), 3959 Governor Dr, San Diego, CA 92122
- Sale: Saturday, July 10, 2021 in University City
Tips for a Successful Garage Sale:
- Set up your “store” the night before. Cover up or put away any items in your garage that are not for sale.
- Tag all items, but be prepared to haggle. Make sure appliances work. Clean and dust everything you can.
- Have lots of coins and small bills handy for making change. Use a “fanny pack” to carry your money around with you.
- Don’t open the door until you are ready for business. Be prepared for early shoppers. They are the pros.
- Remember to contact ColdwellBankerUC@gmail.com by July 7 to take advantage of the free advertising, signs, and maps provided by Coldwell Banker UC.