ICYMI: Please email your budget priorities to: D6Budget@sandiego.gov
From the Office of Councilmember Kent Lee: As we enter the month of May, my office is also now moving forward with the budget process here at City Hall. While the Mayor has released his proposed budget, his proposed budget is still a proposal.
We are now looking to District 6 and University City residents for their feedback on our City’s budget.
To review the Proposed Budget and voice your priorities to our office, please join me and the Independent Budget Analyst at the:
- District 6 City Budget Town Hall
- May 4th, 2023, 6 PM
- Alexandria GradLabs, 9880 Campus Point Dr, 3rd Floor, San Diego, CA 92121
- Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/mdxZGwRB28xX85bh9
To RSVP and submit any questions or concerns in advance, email: D6Budget@sandiego.gov
I look forward to hearing from and advocating with you for a budget that will include priorities such as street and sidewalk improvements, water and infrastructure, public safety and fire, recreational programs and services, housing, and much more.
- Mayor Gloria’s Proposed Budget: https://www.sandiego.gov/finance/proposed
- PDF Budget Flyer: City Budget Town Hall – UC May 4th
- Councilmember Kent Lee (District 6): https://www.sandiego.gov/citycouncil/cd6
- ICYMI: Please email your budget priorities to: D6Budget@sandiego.gov