School starts on Monday, August 27, 2018. San Diego Unified is excited and ready to embark on another year of outstanding student achievement. We hope that everyone had a restful summer and is prepared for the new school year. For those that are new to the district – welcome! For those of you returning – we look forward to seeing you again soon.
- Start date: School starts on Monday, August 27, 2018
- Academic Calendars for 18-19:
- Enrollment: Enrollment is necessary for the following students
- Students that are attending school for the first time
- Students who are new to the district (they have recently moved into the San Diego Unified boundary or they were previously attending a private school, charter school or were home-schooled)
- Students who were previously attending a district school, but have moved to a different area of the district.
For more information, visit https://www.sandiegounified.org/back-school-2018-19
For related posts, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/category/uc-cluster-schools/