The University Community Plan Update Sub-Committee [CPUS] meeting is Tuesday, May 21, 2019 from 6 to 9 PM at a new location; Scripps Health Campus Point C-Annex, 10010 Campus Point Drive, San Diego, CA 92121. Ample free parking behind the building. Sub-Committee meetings are open to the public and all University City residents, students, and workers are encouraged to attend. Agendas and meeting summaries can be found at https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/cpu/university/subcommittee-university-documents
May 2019 agenda items include:
- 6:00 CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL BY CHAIR: Andy Wiese
- APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES – April 16, 2019
- NON-AGENDA PUBLIC COMMENT: Two minutes per speaker.
- 6:20 Item 1 INFO ITEM – Recap of progress to date
- 6:30 Item 2 INFO ITEM – Climate Action Plan (CAP); Presentation by Ashley Rosia-Tremonti, Program Coordinator, Sustainability Department
- 7:10 Item 3 INFO ITEM – Market Demand Analysis & Evaluation of Potential Collocation; Presentation by Michael Tactay, Associate, Keyser Marston Associates. Background information includes Subregional Employment Area Profile (Working Draft) – Mira Mesa & University Community Plan Updates.
- 7:40 Item 4 ACTION ITEM – Draft CPU Vision Statement & Guiding Principles; Present Draft Community Plan Update Vision Statement & Guiding Principles for consideration and tentative approval. The statement and principles are based upon public input received from the Kick-Off Open House, public comments, and the 03-19-19 CPUS meeting.
- 8:50 Item 5 NEXT STEPS – Next Meeting: June 18, 2019 – Scripps Health Campus Point C-Annex, 10010 Campus Point Drive, San Diego, CA 92121
- 9:00 ADJOURNMENT
Background materials and meeting agenda available for download at the CPUS web-page at https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/cpu/university/subcommittee-university-documents.
Visit Community Plan Update website for more information and to stay connected with the University Community Plan Update at https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/cpu/university
This Public Notice and Agenda is posted at the North University Community Library located at 8820 Judicial Drive, San Diego, CA 92122 and the University Community Branch Library located at 4155 Governor Drive, San Diego, CA 92122 at least 72 hours in advance of the meeting date.
For further information regarding agenda items or sub-committee meetings, please contact: Dan Monroe at (619) 236-5529 or DMMonroe@sandiego.gov.