- What? Catching insects at a back-lighting event with Friends of Rose Canyon.
- When? Saturday August 31, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Where? University Village Park, 7150 Florey Street, University City, (Corner of Florey St. & Cather Ave)
- Who? Free fun for kids and adults
- What to bring? Bring your own flashlight; the park is dark and there are no restrooms. Meet in the northeast corner (away from the street).
- For details, refer to flyer attached. Questions? Call or email Debby Knight, Friends of Rose Canyon at 858-597-0220 (landline), email. email@example.com
Share the News!
We value your feedback and input. UCCA provides a forum where the interests of residents may be expressed and contributions made to the protection of life and property in the University City community. Please ‘Contact Us’ at https://www.universitycitynews.org/contact-us-or-volunteer-in-uc/
Sign up for email notifications at https://www.universitycitynews.org/sign-up-for-email-updates-from-ucca/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/universitycitycommunityassociation
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/UCCA_SD
Meet UC neighbors on Nextdoor at https://nextdoor.com/sandiego/
Improve UC at http://improveuc.org/
Visit our News Feed home page UCCA at https://www.universitycitynews.org/
If you have a news item to share, please submit your story through UCCA’s Contact Us link at https://www.universitycitynews.org/contact-us-or-volunteer-in-uc/
Review article guidelines at https://www.universitycitynews.org/ucca-newsletter-archives/