April 2020 Update:
- NEW! Project Fact Sheet : Available as a PDF at Costa Verde Revitilization Project EIR Fact Sheet
- NEW! Project Fact Sheet : Available as a FlipBook at https://www.universitycitynews.org/3d-flip-book/costa-verde-revitalization-project-fact-sheet-04172020/
- Project Overview PDF : To view the February 2020 Costa Verde PowerPoint presentation to the UCPG as a PDF : Costa Verde UC Planning Group Presentation
On March 12, 2020, the Development Services Department published the Costa Verde Revitalization / Project No. 477943 / Draft EIR (Environmental Impact Report). The project is subject to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and is currently available for public comment. Public Review ends April 27, 2020.
The City of San Diego Development Services Department, as the Lead Agency, has prepared a draft Environmental Impact Report for the Costa Verde Revitalization / Project No. 477943 and is inviting comments regarding the adequacy of the document.
The draft Environmental Impact Report has been placed on the City of San Diego City Clerk’s website at https://www.sandiego.gov/ceqa/draft under the heading of “California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Notices & Documents.” In addition, the Notice was also distributed to the Central Library as well as the University City Community and North University Branch Libraries.
must be received by April 27, 2020 deadline extended to May 26, 2020, to be included in the final document considered by the decision-making authorities. Please send written comments to the following addresses:
- By US Mail : E. Shearer-Nguyen, Environmental Planner, City of San Diego Development Services Center, 1222 1st Avenue, MS 501, San Diego, CA 92101
- By email : DSDEAS@sandiego.gov with the Project Name – Costa Verde Revitalization – and Project No. 477943 – in the subject line.
Download the PDF Draft Environmental Impact Report for Costa Verde Center Revitalization Project at https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/477943_-_draft_eir_date_3-12-2020.pdf
The following documents are available for review; search Costa Verde Revitalization at https://www.sandiego.gov/ceqa/draft
- Environmental Impact Report
- Appendix A: Notice of Preparation and Responses
- Appendix B: Traffic Impact Analysis
- Appendix C: Air Quality Technical Report
- Appendix D: Climate Action Plan Consistency Checklist
- Appendix E: Acoustical Analysis Report
- Appendix F: Geologic Reconnaissance Report
- Appendix G1: Drainage Study
- Appendix G2: Storm Water Quality Management Plan
- Appendix H1: Water Supply Assessment
- Appendix H2: Sewer Memorandum
- Appendix H3: Waste Management Plan
- Appendix I: Alternatives Traffic Analysis
For related posts, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/category/ucpg/
Information about today’s Costa Verde Center is available at http://costaverdecenter.com/