From City Planner Katie Witherspoon: You are invited to join the City of San Diego Planning Department for a live webinar for the University Community Plan Update on Tuesday, January 19 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. City Planning Staff will provide an overview of the General Plan and existing public facilities within the University Community including Libraries, Schools, Police, Fire, and Healthcare.
- Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, the City of San Diego Planning Department is unable to host a physical meeting in January. Instead, pursuant to the Governor’s executive order N-25-20, the January 19, 2021, Plan Update Subcommittee meeting will be held via Webinar.
- Registration: You must register in advance if you wish to attend in any capacity, including viewing, listening, and possibly speaking. We will be using Zoom software to conduct the meeting.
- Register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0rfuCqqjwiE9SIZd5p9JC5ZyINbMwdzIW3
- Meeting Materials:
- Agenda: https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/ucpus_final_agenda_01.19.2021.pdf
- Draft Public Facilities & Safety Goals: https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/ucpu_-_public_facilities_safety_goals_-_draft_1.19.2021.pdf
- For more information, visit our website https://www.planuniversity.org/ or contact Katie Witherspoon, AICP at KatieW@SanDiego.gov
For related posts from UCCA, visit https://www.universitycitynews.org/category/ucpu/