- Topic: ZOOM – Pure Water University City
- Time: Tue, Jan 31, 2023 6 PM PM
- Register for Zoom: https://bit.ly/3wd65i5
- Meeting Recording: a recording of this information session will be posted here when available
- Project Information: Morena Northern Pipelines and Tunnels project page.
From the City of San Diego: The Pure Water Pipelines and Tunnels Projects will connect the Clairemont Morena Pipelines Middle Alignment to the south with the University City North City Water Reclamation Plant (on Eastgate Mall) to the north. This project begins in Clairemont on Genesee Avenue between Appleton Street and state Route 52 and continues through University City on Genesee Avenue, Nobel Drive, Towne Centre Drive and Executive Drive. Tunneling will be completed at Genesee Avenue and SR-52, at Genesee Avenue and Rose Canyon, and under Interstate 805.
View the latest information about the Pure Water University City website: https://www.sandiego.gov/public-utilities/sustainability/pure-water-sd/phase-1-projects/university-city-eastgate-mall/morena-northern-pipeline-alignment-and-tunnels
Sign up for Pure Water Construction Updates at: https://www.sandiego.gov/public-utilities/sustainability/pure-water-sd/phase-1-projects/university-city-eastgate-mall
The Pure Water Construction Updates email lists that include updates for areas in University City, Clairemont and Miramar/Mira Mesa are:
- 5- Morena Middle Pipelines Project Updates (Clairemont)
- 6- Morena Northern Pipelines and Tunnels Project Updates (University City)
- 7- North City Water Reclamation Plant Expansion and Pump Station Project Updates (Eastgate Mall)
- 8- North City Pure Water Facility and Pump Station Project Updates (Eastgate Mall)
- 9- North City Pure Water Pipeline, De-chlorination Facility and Subaqueous Pipeline Project Updates (Miramar, Scripps Ranch, Miramar Reservoir)
For more Pure Water news as reported by UCCA, visit: https://www.universitycitynews.org/?s=pure+water