UCCA Community Association will host an in-person meeting on Wednesday, April 12, at the California Coast Credit Union University City location, 3202 Governor Drive, Suite 102. This is the same building as Primos Mexican Food & Cantina; the Cal Coast Credit Union entrance is next to Great Clips. Please enter and exit through the front entrance which faces Governor Drive.
Networking begins at 5:30 PM; meeting begins at 6 PM. We expect the following special guest presentations for April 12:
- Todd Lane, California Coast Credit Union CEO – opening remarks
- Pure Water – Sarah Bowles, Clem Wassenberg – construction update
- Officer Brown from the police department – crime news
- Kevin Makinson from the Fire Dept/Falck healthcare – safety news
- Tom Cartier from Fire Safe Council – brush management survey on canyon rims
- Melissa Martin from the University Community library – anniversary news
In addition, we expect to have our usual and customary reports from the planning group, community, and legislative representatives including city council, county, state and federal representatives. UCCA meetings also provide a public forum at which community interests and concerns may be expressed.
- Preliminary Agenda: April 12 2023 UCCA Agenda
- If you have an agenda item to share or you would like to speak during public forum, please email us at: UniversityCityNews@gmail.com
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday at 5:30.