From the Planning Department: The University Community Plan Update Subcommittee will meet to take comments on the Discussion Draft of the University Community Plan. The meeting details are as follows:
University Community Plan Update Subcommittee Meeting
Tuesday, Apr. 18 at 6pm
University City High School – Media Center/Library Room
6949 Genesee Ave, San Diego, CA 92122
- Register: https://forms.wix.com/f/7051956102623133727
- Agenda: https://bf5c854d-f91f-4d3a-bacd-48151e76d7f5.usrfiles.com/ugd/bf5c85_2919f9f63a2a404c81dd90bed49189ba.pdf
- Information: https://www.planuniversity.org/meetings
- Facebook Live: For people who are not able to attend this meeting in person, University City Community Association will broadcast live at: https://www.facebook.com/UniversityCityCommunityAssociation/
- Recording: For people who are not able to attend this meeting in person, the community organization Help Save UC will share a video recording of it. The video will be available within 24 hours of the meeting on Help Save UC’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@helpsaveuc92122
Please note that this meeting will be in-person and will focus on land use and mobility-related topics. Subsequent meetings will discuss other aspects of the plan.
Prior to attending, and to ensure the meeting will focus on meaningful feedback, participants are also encouraged to review the April 11th presentation to the University Community Planning Group, which provides an overview of the plan.
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Chair of the University Community Plan Update Subcommittee, Andrew Wiese, at firstname.lastname@example.org.