The Planning Commissioners will meet in person on Thursday, May 11, beginning at 9 AM. The meeting will be open for in-person testimony. Please note two agenda items of interest to University City:
- ACTION ITEM 3: TOWNE CENTRE VIEW – PROJECT # 624751. Department Recommendation: Recommend City Council to Approve the Project.
- WORKSHOP ITEM 4: UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY PLAN UPDATE – WORKSHOP, This is a workshop for the Planning Commission to provide input on the Community Discussion Draft of the University Community Plan. Please note that this is a workshop item and no action will be taken by the Planning Commission. Nancy Graham presenting.
This is a hybrid meeting. In lieu of in-person attendance, members of the public may also participate and provide comment via telephone, ZOOM, using the Planning Commission webform, or via U.S. Mail of written materials.
- Public Participation Information is included on the May 11 agenda; available at: https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/pc_agenda_5-11-2023.pdf
- Planning Commission: https://www.sandiego.gov/planning-commission
- Agenda 2023: https://www.sandiego.gov/planning-commission/documents/agenda
- University Community Plan Update Discussion Draft: https://www.planuniversity.org/