Contact Us: Let’s Stay in Touch, University City


How to Contact University City Community Association

How To Contact the City of San Diego

Contact Elected Officials

Contact the City

  • City Website:
  • City Administration Building: 202 C St., San Diego, CA 92101
  • City Information Center: 619-236-5555
  • Media Relations: 619-533-4555
  • Police Fire 24-Hour Emergency: 9-1-1
  • Emergency TDD Only: 619-233-3323
  • SD Northern Police Division (non-emergency): 858-552-1700
  • Community Relations Officer: Officer Anderson Brown (non-emergency): 858-552-1703;

Get-it-Done Online Services:

  • ADA Compliance; ADA Services
  • Bicycle, Scooter and Vehicle Issues
  • Encampment Homeless; Outreach/Encampment
  • Passport Services
  • Short-Term Residential Occupancies (STROs)
  • Storm Water and Drains
  • Streets, Sidewalks and Lights
  • Trash Collection, Recycling and Graffiti
  • Trees and Vegetation

City of San Diego Website Resources:

  • City Council Districts
  • City Employment
  • CityTV: Watch Live Coverage of City Council and Other Public Meetings
  • Citywide Agendas and Minutes
  • Fiscal Year Adopted Budget
  • Homelessness Strategies and Solutions
  • How to Provide Comment at City Council Meetings
  • Investor Relations
  • Leisure, Public Safety, Doing Business, Library, City Hall, City Departments
  • Open Government
  • Organic Waste Recycling
  • Start a Business

University City You Know

➡️Please note: Information and advertising items included for publication in our print newsletter or on our websites or shared at our community meetings do not constitute an endorsement by the University City Community Association (UCCA) organization or its board members.⬅️

HomeFacebookJoinInstagramNewsX TwitterEvents