The University Community Planning Group (UCPG) will meet Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 6 PM, using Zoom video conferencing technology. The link for joining the meeting is included below and is on page 3 of the Agenda as are instructions for using a phone. The agenda and information about the planning group is available at https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/profiles/university/agendas.
From Chris Nielsen, UCPG Planning Group Chair: The University Community Planning Group will meet on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, at 6 PM via Zoom. The agenda is available at 2021_09_14_Agenda_UC. Here are brief descriptions of the agenda items this month:
- Item 7: Blueprint San Diego is a new approach to Community Planning. More information can be found at https://www.sandiego.gov/blueprint-sd. The presentation will be fairly short, at 5-10 minutes, allowing 20-25 minutes for Q&A. A fact sheet should be ready Friday, 9/10, and will be sent when received.
- Item 8: The county is creating an Office of Evaluation, Performance, and Analytics to base policy and practice on actual data and measurement of results. David Castro from the County will present and be available for Q&A.
- Item 9: The Coast, Canyons, and Trails Comprehensive Multi-Modal Plan. This plan is part of the SANDAG 2021 Regional Transportation Plan (RTP). The RTP currently has a DRAFT Environmental Impact Report underway. Manuel Rivas is representing SANDAG and Caltrans and will present. The presentation is available at CCT Community Group Presentation_8.30.2021
- Item 10: Action Item. PTS 651935, Campus Point NDP, Process 2, 4242 Campus Point Rd., proposing an increase in the existing approved development intensity of combined sites from 1,673,633 sq. ft. to 1,901,913 sq. ft. The development is previously entitled. Alexandria is amending their Neighborhood Use Permit for the site. Steve Pomerenke, Alexandria Real Estate, will present. The presentation, subject to minor change, is available at 21_0908 CP-NDP_UCPG Pres_R4_DRAFT. Alexandria will be asking for a recommendation to approve the project as presented.
The agenda and information about the planning group is available at https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/community/profiles/university/agendas.
To join the meeting, drag-and drop this URL into your browser or follow the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84282653749?pwd=MVdZUk50eG1GVy9UYWlwSU5wMzNjdz09
- Meeting ID: 842 8265 3749
- Passcode: 745659
To dial in from your phone, find your local number and follow the directions: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kl3kBx38B